QuikNode costs 0.20 Ether for 30 days. Longer terms (3/6/12 months) are available!
QuikNodes expire and are deleted after 30 days. You can extend your node inside the UI, add more time by referring a friend, or simply buy another!
Developers can query the node using http or websocket links, and we provide step-by-step guides for MyEtherWallet/MyCrypto and MetaMask setup inside the QuikNode control panel.
Yes, by avoiding queues to public/shared nodes, especially those which form during a crowdsale, your tx has a higher chance of success. QuikNodes are on high-speed Internet connections, always online, and always synced, so your tx is broadcast to the Ethereum network as quickly as possible.
QuikNode has full support for all RPC methods besides the wallet functions (for obvious reasons).
All proceeds will be held in ETH, and used to fund the company, expand the team, and develop value for the Ethereum ecosystem.
Check out the r/Ethereum page on Reddit, and see how deep the rabbit hole goes!
Our ETH address is "0xAD6dE3D17E4F59505517bB4eBf6de594F985606C". Your contributions are much appreciated!
Download the "Powered by QuikNode" logo pack here!
QuikNode is a multinational team with over 40 years combined experience managing datacenters, high-speed networks, and distributed systems.
Our mission is to help blockchain ecosystems scale, by providing accessible core infrastructure.
QuikNode.io debut •
Launch node in 8 locations •
Use with MyEtherWallet/MyCrypto •
ETH MainNet only •
• Added referral program
• Added QWallet webapp
• Added Kovan, Ropsten, Morden, Ethereum Classic, Expanse chains
Added support for MetaMask RPC •
Added HttpProvider (Web3.js) support •
Added block counter to UI •
Started work on QuikNode Pro •
• Introduced 3/6/12-month plans
• 300th QuikNode launched
• Over 800 Twitter followers
• Over 160 Facebook Page likes
• Over 100 members on Slack
QuikNode video published •
• QuikNode sees Kitty mania
• QNode giveaway on Twitter
• Introduced Rebuild Node feature
• Hit 1000 followers on Twitter
Released QWallet.io Search •
QuikNode Pro enters alpha testing •
Added support for WebSockets •
Improved QWallet search time by 400% •
Over 1300 GitHub commits •
Upgraded QNodes for performance •
• Telegram bot for QWallet shipped
• Sponsored #ETHDenver
• Released Node Logs feature
• Added support for Geth & Rinkeby
• Added extend/renew QuikNode feature
• 1200 Twitter followers
• 229 Slack members
• Over 600 total QNodes launched
Modify Node feature released •
dApp Tutorial with DappUniversity •
Sponsored #Hackital •
Sponsored #ETHBuenosAires •
Whisper API enabled •
Build the future!
• Expand QuikNode features
• Support additional blockchains
• Add in support for MasterNodes
• Support developers through credits & sponsorships
• Promote community through education
• ... suggest a new feature on Slack!